Dr. Hessam Khatami
Dr. Hessam Khatami, a life-long resident of Florida, received his B.S. in Psychology and Chemistry from the University of Florida. He earned his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Texas Chiropractic College in Houston, Texas in 2008. In addition to the typical chiropractic techniques he learned during his education, Dr. Khatami has obtained several important sports therapy certifications including Full Body Active Release Technique Certification, Graston Technique Certification, Kinesio Taping, and more. Additionally, he is currently working toward the Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician specialization. In only his second year of practice, Dr. Khatami was approached by Florida Atlantic University to become the official Team Chiropractor for its entire athletic program. He has gained distinction due to his tireless pursuit of staying on the cutting edge of assessing and treating a wide variety of conditions.
James Spencer, DC, ATC, FIAMA
- Team Doctor at Crossfit AthletiCo Lake Worth
- Certified A.R.T. ® Provider
- Certified Functional Dry Needling Provider
- Certified Provider of The Graston Technique
- Certified in Functional Movement Screen & Y-Balance Test
- Certified in SFMA screening, assessment and corrective exercises
- Certified Athletic Trainer from National Athletic Training Association BOC
- Summer Athletic Training Internship with the Jacksonville Jaguars, 2007
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, University of North Florida, 2008
- Doctorate of Chiropractic with extensive study in rehabilitation & physiotherapy from Life University in 2012
Our state of the art, 2400 sq. ft. clinic includes a rehabilitation suite with non-surgical decompression, electrical muscle stimulation, and exercise equipment with capabilities to treat a wide variety of conditions. Learn More
If interested in our services, please contact us.